Visa Agents in Kolkata
Excite Trips – Visa Agents in Kolkata, We are just a phone call away. Assistance and submission support for Tourist Visa | Business Visa | Visit Visa to all countries. Visa assistance for all Valid Indian passports issued from Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad or any city of India..
Visa requirements for Indian citizens – Documents required for visa
Search By Country
Disclaimer for Visa Agents in Kolkata
We just a service provider company and does not hold any liability of granting visas. We can only submit & collect documents on your behalf. It is the Embassies / Consulates sole discretion to grant or reject the visa to the passengers. The Embassies / Consulate may require additional documents / personal interview from the applicant.
Information below is for reference purposes only. Report Changes
General Documents Required Processing Visa Application:
- VISA Application Form duly filled & signed by the Applicant.
- Passport valid for at least 1 year from the date of travel.
- Old or previous expired Passport if held.
- One clear photocopy of your passport (first & last page).
- Photographs as specified by the consulate for visa requirement.
- No Objection Letter from applicant working company, if applicant serving in organization.
- Covering letter addressing to the VISA Officer stating purpose of travel.
- Stamped and signed bank statement for last 6 months of (co. & self) by bank manager with bank
- Memorandum and Articles, IT returns & Balance sheet of last 3 years of the company/self.
- Leave certificate and PAY clip for salaried employees.
- Sponsorship letter if visiting relatives or friends
- Personal assets details, Proof of Deposit with Bank or Post Office.
- Foreign exchange purchase receipt / endorsement.
- All financial papers must be self attested.
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for travel to European Countries).
For Children’s | Students:
- Leave certificate from school | ID card | Fee Book | Holiday list.
For Students to Study Abroad:
- Original registration papers from foreign universities,
- Education papers | Proof of fees deposited | No objection letter from Parents
For Honeymoon Travelers:
- Wedding card | Engagement photos | No objection letter from girl’s father.