Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
Tarisa Resorts & Spa
A Well-designed and spacious property, the Resorts consists of 75 air-conditioned accommodation with private terrace, 63 of which face the sea, with pool view and garden view and 12 of which are nature view. well furnished in the local style of the island, the rooms express a warm & welcoming ambiance and all well equipped for your comfort.
Mauritius Honeymoon Packages Includes
- 06 Nights Accommodation at mentioned hotel
- Meet & Assist at the Airport
- Return Airport transfers on SIC basis
- Welcome drink upon arrival at hotel
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at the hotel – excluding drinks
- Full day tour to North included on SIC basis
- Full day tour to Ile aux Cerf’s with speedboat
- Full day tour to South on SIC basis.
Tour CostAdult on Twin Sharing Basis INR 22500 Per Person
Day wise Itinerary
Mauritius Honeymoon Packages – 6 Nights | 7 Days
DAY 01: Mauritius
Mauritius is more than just an island. It has a rich colonial history, a unique biodiversity and gorgeous, gorgeous weather. This is apart from the fact that it is blessed with an array of stunning beaches, spectacular coastline and teeming coral reefs. Mauritius has every creature comfort that a traveler wants, yet it retains its off-the-beaten-track appeal. Upon arrival in Mauritius, you will be welcomed by our representative who will escort you to your hotel. Check-in, relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel. After dinner, retire to your room got overnight stay.
DAY 02: Drive to Ile Aux Cerfs
Ile Aux Cerf’s is most probably one of the most beautiful places in Mauritius. It is an emerald colored lagoon on the east coast of this lovely island. After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, embark on a full day excursion to its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide array of tourist friendly beach activities. Nothing beats a swim in the blue waters of the ocean. You can choose to don the snorkel and check out the marine life under the waves. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walk at an additional cost. After a fun-filled and exciting day, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 03: Day at leisure
Today, after a hearty breakfast you have the day at leisure. You can choose to stay back at the hotel and relax or explore the glorious island. We suggest you opt for the full-day Catamaran Cruise. A catamaran is a boat with two equal sized hulls over which rests a platform. This 42 feet long luxury vessel will sail through the calm waters of lagoons giving you a spectacular view of the surroundings. After a relaxing cruise, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 04: Tour of North Island
After a leisurely breakfast proceed for a full-day tour of North Island. Located in the North Island is the delightful city of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. It is home to Chap de Mars Racecourse, the second oldest racecourse in the world. On this trip, you get to explore the Place D Armes with its French colonial buildings and the exotic Caudan Waterfront. After a fulfilling tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 05: Day at leisure
After breakfast, you have the rest of the day at leisure. We recommend you to take optional tour to Casela Yemen Park (at an additional cost). A nature reserve located on the western edge of the island, this is a great way to spend time in the countryside. It offers an enviable array of activities from mountain climbing, quad biking and mountain biking. But the highlight of the reserve is definitely the Walk with the lions (at an additional cost) experience where you have a one-on-one encounter with lions in Mauritius! After this, return for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast and dinner
DAY 06: Tour of South Island
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of the South Island of Mauritius. Visit the Trou Aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Basin, a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater and a pilgrimage place for the Hindus of Mauritius. You will also be taken to Chamarel to discover its multi-coloured earth formations and the fantastic waterfall nearby. After this, you will visit the city of Curepipe where you can pick up some souvenirs for friends and family back home. At the end of the day, come back to the hotel, have dinner and retire for the night.
DAY 07: Depart from Mauritius
After breakfast and check-out, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back to onward destination with happy memories of your Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
Inclusions & Exclusions
Tour Cost Includes:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All meals as per itinerary.
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Airport Hotel Airport Transfers.
- All sightseeing on SIC Basis.
- Service of English Speaking Tour Guide
Tour cost does not includes:
- Any expenses of personal nature such as mini bar, drinks etc.
- Government Service Tax
- Return economy class airfare
- Anything not mentioned in the Itinerary is not included
Terms & Conditions
Please Note –
- Hotels rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any other cost not mentioned above
- Surcharge applicable at the time of booking due to (either / or) high occupancy or holiday season or special events or exhibition or other reasons given by respective hotels at the time of booking.
- This is just a quotation. It is subject to change depending on the availability of hotels and airfare and is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- The above quotation is subject to availability of hotel space at the time of booking.
- The quote is valid strictly for 2 full paying adults travelling together.
- Rate of exchange applicable as on the day of final payment
- Rates are subject to changes in taxes / fuel charges/ hotel /currency fluctuation.
- Exchange rate will be applicable at the date of final payment.
- Booking fee of Rs.5000 Per Person (non refundable).
- Balance rupee amount to be payable within 20 days of registration or 30 days before the departure dates whichever is earlier.
- fULL & Final payment to be made 20 days before departure.